Translate this page:
Luxury self catering holiday cottage on Hadrian's Wall near Hexham in Northumberland
Heavenfield cottage is a beautifully renovated farm building conversion offering luxury 5* self catering accommodation for two. The cottage sits on St.Oswald’s Farm, a 217 acre working hill farm which boasts some of the best views of the Hadrian's Wall area and has fantastic walking opportunities. The farm is situated just 2 miles from the the village of Humshaugh which has a local pub offering real ales and serving home cooked food and only a short 5 minute drive away from the village of Wall which is home to the Michelin star Restaurant Hjem. St Oswald's Farm is 5 miles from the historic market town of Hexham and with Corbridge only 6 miles away you’ll be spoilt for choice with a wealth of independent shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes.
- Luxury 5 star and award winning self-catering holiday cottage in a unique farm building conversion
- One bedroom for up to two people
- Original features
- Wood burning stove
- Double ended bath and separate walk-in rain forest shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private parking & dedicated type 2 EV charger
- Drying cupboard
- Underfloor heating
- Flat screen smart TVs & DVD player
- Patio & pretty garden areas
Click below for further details and photographs of Heavenfield Cottage.
Availability and prices
Click below to check availability and prices for your stay at Heavenfield Cottage on St Oswald's Farm, Northumberland.
A Great Northumberland Location
Heavenfield Cottage is located on Northumberland's World Heritage Site: Hadrian's Wall. As the most important relic of Roman Britain, spanning 75 miles from coast to coast, Hadrian's Wall is one of Northumberland's attractions that is not to be missed. And within easy reach are the most popular spots along Hadrian's Wall: Roman Vindolanda, the Roman Army Museum, Housesteads and Chesters Forts.
Just a few miles to the south of Hadrian's Wall is the picturesque market town of Hexham, one of the hidden treasures of the beautiful Tyne Valley. Considered by some to be Northumberland's best market town, Hexham boasts a stunning 12th century Abbey, a 14th century moot hall, quirky medieval streets, together with a fantastic range of shops and restaurants. Hexham and surrounding area also enjoys a number of award-winning pubs and restaurants set in some of the most beautiful countryside in Northumberland.
Our luxury holiday cottage is ideally situated for days out exploring Northumberland, including:
- Hadrian's Wall
- Kielder Water and Kielder International Dark Sky Park
- Northumberland Heritage Coast and Northumberland National Park
- Alnwick Castle and Alnwick Gardens
- Belsay Hall, Cragside, Gibside and Wallington Hall
- Beamish Open-Air Museum
- Bamburgh, Chillingham, Lindisfarne and Warkworth castles
- Durham, Gateshead and Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Get a free guide to the top 20 places to visit in Northumberland when you sign up to our newsletter, just click the join our mailing list button at the bottom of this page.